We're on Twitter!
email: email@example.com tel: 07545 111397
You'll be shown hidden places you cannot see on a bus or coach and have more freedom and time to look around and enjoy the experience. You will learn the story of The Beatles by seeing the schools and colleges they attended, the pubs they enjoyed, the clubs they played and places where they stayed.
You can take your time to enjoy these sights and even touch the statues and sculptures, as we walk along the streets many of which are unchanged since the early 1960's. There are opportunities on a walk to ask questions and the tour is a more personal experience.
Up to 2 hours at a good walking pace and finishes on Bold Street. Please wear sensible footwear and coats in case of rain.
Saturdays & Sundays with pick up point at
11.00 am at Albert Dock Tourist Information Office, L3 4AS
and starting at
Tickets cost £12 per person. Tickets are booked by electronic box office, using credit or debit cards, or you can book at the Tourist Information Centre at the Albert Dock or John Lennon Airport.
* Free Beatles themed gift at the end of the walk
* Welcome tea and coffee in Hopskotch Street Kitchen
* Mathew Street & Cavern Club
* Eleanor Rigby & John Lennon statues
* Site of Brian Epstein's Record Shop (NEMS)
* Empire Theatre & Georges Hall
* John Lennon's favourite pubs
* John, Paul and George's Old Schools & Colleges & LIPA
* John Lennon's student flat & Anglican Cathedral
* Many hidden sites you cannot see from a bus or coach
* Tour given by our friendly team of Blue Badge Tourist Guides
We offer lots of other types of tours, from Comedy Coach and Canoe Tours to personal guided and group tours, all with professional Blue Badge Tourist Guides. Please ring or email for details.
Come together and join us on the best Beatles sightseeing walk in Liverpool and receive a free Beatles themed gift at the end of the tour. See all the most important Beatles sites in the city centre, from the Cavern Club on the famous Mathew Street, to the Eleanor Rigby Statue, as well as John Lennon’s favourite pubs. The tour picks up from the Albert Dock Tourist Information centre, and starts at Hopscotch Street Kitchen, Mathew Street. You will be fascinated with stories surrounding the fab four, from our professional Blue Badge Beatles Tourist Guide.